Full Time Opportunity
What are we looking for?
A Service Delivery Analyst to directly impact the maturity of IT Operations by developing processes and procedures for ITIL Incident Management. Responsibilities will include developing communication plans and templates, providing applicable reporting around SLAs, managing projects and ultimately ensuring that IT operations is meeting the needs of the business.
The Service Delivery Analyst will function as the liaison between IT Operations and cross-functional teams as the SME and Business Relationship Manager.
Qualifications & Experience
- 3-7 years of experience in roles that relate to Service Delivery, IT Project Management, IT Operations, ITIL, or IT SCCM
- Experience with ITIL process management and concepts – incident management, incident and request escalation management, change management, demand management, request management and problem management
- Understanding of IT Operations and how to meet the needs of the business while balancing cost/benefit
- Assuring security of systems and data
- Knowledge of IT Project Frameworks
- Communication is key – ability to communicate using technical terminology at all levels including executive leadership
- ITIL certification is preferred