IES Commercial, Inc. - Commercial & Industrial Division, seeking Journeyman Electrician in Greenville, South Carolina.
- Completes electrical tasks properly and in timely manner for all types/sizes of electrical & conduit installations/terminations.
- Organizes materials and tools to maintain clean and neat work areas.
- Assists Helpers/Mechanics in interpreting structural drawings.
- Mentors and provides Helpers/Mechanics with safety training.
- Completes other duties as directed by supervisor.
- Complies with all company and customer safety policies and procedures.
- Travel as required.
- Valid Electrical Journeyman License or NCCER Certification desired
- Minimum 5 years recent industrial electrical experience
- OSHA 10 or ability to obtain
- Successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) drug test, and MVR check when responsibilities require operating motor vehicles
- Successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) background check when applicable per customer contract requirement.
Company Overview: IES Commercial, Inc. – Commercial & Industrial Division, a subsidiary of IES Holdings, Inc. (IES), an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. IES is traded on the NASDAQ under the symbol IESC. IES Commercial & Industrial operates diverse business units across the United States, each focusing on distinct market segments and geographies, with some business units operating nationally. Safety is Priority One – and our record shows it.
Benefits: Exceptional benefits including 401(k) Retirement Plan with company discretionary match, flexible medical-dental-vision insurance, short-term/long-term disability insurance, basic life/AD&D insurance and highly competitive pay in addition to paid-time-off in the majority of business units.