Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. Growth mindset encourages each of us to lean in and learn what matters most to our customers, to create the foundational knowledge that enables us to make customer-first decisions in everything we do. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us achieve our mission.
Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong sales and business background centered on cloud computing and software technologies (Microsoft cloud, software and devices technology preferred) combined with deep understanding of key Healthcare industry solutions and competitive technologies.
- 7+ years of related experience: Sales leadership roles, managing high performance sales and technical-sales teams, coaching solution sales and account development strategies, leadership roles in multi-tiered global organizations, selling and delivering complex solutions to enterprise customers
- Meaningful non-Microsoft prior work experience at one of the following: one or more of our Enterprise customers driving digital transformation within, Consulting or Services company such as McKinsey, Accenture, SAP, or the equivalent; Competing Cloud and software companies, particularly Oracle, IBM, SalesForce.com, AMZN
- Strong leadership & interpersonal skills, coaching skills, cross-group collaboration and proven ability to influence across organizational boundaries
- Experience in working with an managing a partner ecosystem – preferably in the Healthcare industry.
- Talent attractor: Proven history attracting and developing new leaders
- Proven track record and experience leading organizational transformations while delivering on long- and short-term results
- Strategic leadership with track record driving results faster than competition in new markets/solution areas (preferred: cloud services growth and consumption)
- Embody "we-before-me" mindset
- Bachelor's degree or MBA preferred; or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated ability to understand how to run business and commercial models (including, but not limited to, portfolio management, P&L ownership, business planning)
Experienced in complex sales training (e.g., Miller Hyman, Spin, Michael Bosworth, Challenger, Holden, Krauthammer, etc.), sales methodologies (equivalent to MSP), broad evangelism through events (presentation skills), effective marketing tactics, negotiation, financial analysis, industry knowledge.
Locations: Charlotte, Atlanta, Tampa, Miami
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
The ATU Director is leading account teams to accelerate revenue growth, drive business outcomes, helping customers to digitally transform in the Healthcare industry.
The ATU Director will be responsible for the following:
- Growth & Transformation business leader and Customer Advocate: Ensure each customer has the most valuable relationship with Microsoft and execute MS vision of empowering enterprise customers, driving business growth and transformation through strategic thinking, sales execution and influence.
- Business Innovator: Implement an agile, adaptative and growth mindset leadership that responds to customer demands and competition.
- Sales Leader: Lead sales execution to deliver a predictable, healthy and compliant enterprise business, in customer satisfaction, billed revenue and consumption.
- People Leader: Build and develop effective, diverse and inclusive teams where employees can do their best work and deliver exceptional results.