Grady Health System offers many career paths for your professional growth. Whether you have many years of experience or are in the early stages on your career, you can find a rewarding position at Grady!
The Clinical Staff Manager (CSM) is a direct supervisory leadership role that is a key member of the Nursing leadership team. The CSM leads a cohort of the assigned unit's staff members and actively participates in overall management of the unit, development of clinical practice, and provision of patient care with accountabilities for implementation and outcomes for people development, leadership, quality, service, compliance, finance, throughput and scheduling. The primary focus of the Clinical Staff Manager is to ensure the unit's optimal performance during each assigned shift and within their team of direct reports by engaging in effective problem solving for staff, patients and families and to develop/lead the assigned cohort. The Clinical Staff Manager provides feedback and coaching to staff members, recognizing them for their contributions while fostering a high performance culture linked to Grady's revitalized values and behaviors.
- Bachelors degree in Nursing (BSN)
- Masters degree in Nursing (MSN) preferred
- Three (3) years of experience
- Clinical nursing leadership experience preferred
- Current Registered Nurse License in the State of Georgia
- Basic Life Support (BLS).
- Advance Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) is required for the following areas with 90-days or employment or transfer:
All Critical Care areas
Emergency Care Center (ECC/ED)
Labor & Delivery
All Intermediate Care areas
Equal Opportunity Employer-Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.