HVAC Service Technician
ARS Heating and Cooling is seeking a FT HVAC Techniciam to join our team!
GROW WITH THE PROS AND MASTER YOUR CAREER
Only the best of the best work for the largest and fastest-growing leader in residential services: ARS-Rescue Rooter®. Unique to our field, we provide plumbing, heating, air conditioning, and electrical expertise through 80+ locations nationwide united by a commitment to professional excellence. In addition to the training needed for a real career, we provide year-round work, free uniforms, well-equipped trucks, advancement potential, and the chance to give back.
ARS/ Reccue Rooter Heating and Cooling - HVAC Technician
- Responding to emergencies and complex service calls, including driving to customer sites, greeting customers, troubleshooting, and diagnosing/resolving problems.
- Describing options and costs, obtaining approval, and making repairs.
- Performing preventive maintenance.
- Repairing complete systems.
- Checking condensation drain lines to ensure freedom of debris and proper drainage.
- Documenting services, explaining guarantees/warrantees, and collecting/recording and delivering fees to the office.
- Ensuring that all repairs and installations are accurate, serviceable, and meet safety and regulatory standards and codes.
- Ordering materials for jobs.
- Promoting service agreements and offering assistance with financing of service costs.
- Training less-experienced technicians and acting as crew leader.
- One year or more of related HVAC service experience in addition to training, or equivalent combination of experience and advanced training.
- EPA certification and advanced knowledge of electrical and gas diagnostics and air flow.
- Current driver's license.
- Strong communications/interpersonal skills.
- The ability to regularly move, lift, and carry objects up to 50 lbs pounds, including ductwork, furnaces, and related materials.
- Willingness and ability to work evenings and weekends.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
All candidates are required to undergo a pre-employment drug screen and background checks. ARS-Rescue Rooter is an Equal Opportunity Employer AA/EOE/M/F/V/D. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, ARS-Rescue Rooter may provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.