ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT ALTISOURCE?
- Do understand business requirements from network andsecuritypoint of view?
- Have a thorough understanding of latestsecurityprinciples, techniques and protocols, patching andsecurityupdates
- Can ensure security risk mitigation objectives are embedded by design into the development of existing and/or new applications that support product/service lines.
- What about workingwith IT architecture, design and engineering peers to align the security architecture?
- Have solidunderstanding ofsecurityconcepts related to DNS, authentication and authorization methodologies, data loss protection/prevention, mobile device and application management
If so, nice to meet you; we are Altisource! We are seeking energetic, highly skilled self-starters who thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. We offer challenging work and great colleagues as well as career development opportunities.
We are looking for aInformation Security Architect
to help designs Information Security system architectures and controls whileparticipatingin enterprise architecture planning activities to support our securityinfrastructure.
- Ensure security risk mitigation objectives are embedded by design into the development of existing and/or new applicationsthat support product/service lines.
- Work with IT architecture, design and engineering peers to align the security architecture
- Good understanding ofInformation Securityconcepts and assessment techniques related to private and public cloud providers and service
- Good understanding of router, switch, VLAN and wirelesssecurity andhow to applysecurityprinciples and configurations to operating systems [e.g. Unix, Linux, Windows including Active Directory
- Bachelor’s degree in information security, information systems, computer science, or related field or equivalent relevant experience
- 7 to 9 years of experience on Firewall/VPN/Security Architecture
- Several years experience of cloud security setup and implementation of security controls
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience with participating in and conducting audits
- Experience with Cisco IDS/IPS configuration and maintenance.
- Sound understanding of Network Security, Network Configuration, Network Protocols, Networking Standards
- Ability to work independently and support multiple stakeholders
- Estimate 10% travel for assessments and audits
PERKS OF WORKING AT ALTISOURCE
- Competitive base salaries - we believe the top talent deserves the top dollar!
- Bonus Potential – if you go above and beyond, you should be rewarded
- 401k plans with company matching – we want to empower you to foster your career, and prepare for retirement
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disabilit
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days of accrued PTO for a total of 28 paid days off per year
- Free snacks, drinks and coffee
- Lots of employee engagement activities both offsite (examples include family cricket/football games, annual company celebrations and happy hours) and onsite (examples include office stress buster events, holiday parties, and quarterly Living our Values celebrations)
- Opportunities for you to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
Are you up to the challenge? Apply today!
Reach out to our Talent Acquisition Team directly at if we can be of any assistance!
At Altisource we value diversity, and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.