The UX designer will collaborate with Developers, Analysts, Designers and Business Leaders to create designs, user flows, wireframes and prototypes. The ideal UX Designer will provide insights that inform website design, functionality and strategy.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g. interaction, visual communications, product, industrial, etc), Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) with 5 years of progressive relevant work experience; in lieu of a degree, 9 years of progressive relevant work experience will be considered.
- Must have a strong portfolio to showcase workflows, wireframes and prototypes.
- Experience working with web or mobile based technologies such as HTML, and CSS.
- Experience working with Adobe XD, InVision, Sketch and Photoshop.
- Demonstrated experience in developing usable digital interfaces.
- Excellent leadership, communication and collaboration skills Responsibilities.
- Develop high level and/or detailed mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Take on complex tasks and transform them into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use designs for our website users.
- Gauge the usability of new and existing products and making constructive suggestions for change.
- Background in making design decisions that balance business requirements, industry trends and customer needs.
- Use data and research to drive UX design.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment.
- Work involves sitting for prolonged periods of time.
- May require bending, stooping and lifting up to 15 lbs.
Caliburn International is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, and other statuses protected by law.