Empire Distributors Inc, A Leading Beverage Distributor is now hiring a CDL Driver. Our company offers excellent benefits, competitive wages and the potential for growth opportunities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Conducts daily pre-trip inspection of tractor and trailer equipment prior to departing warehouse. Coordinates with night shift management to ensure units are loaded and sealed.
- Drives truck to deliver loaded demountable pods to appropriate branch location. Stages and dismounts loaded pods at assigned location.
- Remounts empty pods onto trailer.
- Delivers empty pods to warehouse of origin to be loaded for next day deliveries. Performs routine maintenance on tractor and trailer.
- Maintains all applicable DOT paperwork and documentation.
- Coordinates emergency repairs and/or service with applicable vendors.
- Other duties as assigned by the Transportation Management.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Must have a valid Class A driver's license.
- Must meet requirements to receive a Department of Transportation Card at the time of the physical examination.
" Empire is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace. We are committed to ensuring that all employment decisions are made on the basis of qualification, merit, and business need; without regard to race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disabilities, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. "