We are excited to partner with our client as they have a full-time opening for a 3rd Shift Supervisor (CNC Machining and Welding environment). This position is located in Flowery Branch, GA and offers a competitive base salary and benefits. Please see a detailed job description below. We hope to hear from you today!
The 3rd Shift Supervisor will be responsible for assisting the Production Manager in daily production activities to ensure that volume, cost, and quality standards are achieved. Will assist in coordinating, for all shifts in assigned work area (Welding or CNC Bending departments), work schedules, staffing requirements, and production sequences to maximize productivity. The 3rd Shift Supervisor will resolve problems related to production process and provides recommendations for process improvement to the Production Manager.
****A Bi-Lingual Candidate, fluent in English and Spanish is a plus****
- Responsible to ensure all shifts, of assigned area:
- Work with production manager to set and prioritize staffing assignments to ensure customer demand and the production schedule are met.
- Communicates and coordinates with other supervisors to ensure proper information flow to all shifts
- Execute and coordinate employee training to ensure that procedures are followed and meet all quality requirements.
- Use problem-solving skills to ensure stable operation of the work cells.
- Report problems or concerns with quality, processes, equipment, materials and labor to Production Manager.
- Work closely with support staff such as Technicians, Manufacturing Engineer, Materials/Warehouse to resolve issues.
- Observe, maintain, coordinate and complete standard work.
- Complete lot acceptance activities for assigned assembly cells.
- Update production metrics and facilitate regular team communication.
- Monitor Employees Attendance, Productivity and overall Performance
- Ensure appropriate feedback is provided to employees in a timely manner by Conducting and Documenting – time off request, coaching, corrective actions, performance concerns, performance evaluations.
- Ensure attendance and time records are updated and approved daily.
- Identify and support continuous improvement efforts with Production Manager.
- Sustain and drive Safety, lean manufacturing and 5S activities.