What Makes a McKibbon Hotel Room Attendant?
The Room Attendant creates a home-like experience for our guests with welcoming, helpful, and exceptional service, while maintaining a clean comfortable, and inviting environment.
A Day in the Life:
- You are responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of guest rooms as assigned.
- You must have a tremendous personality and a great desire to work with people.
- You work with the Housekeeping Department to maintain one of the most important aspects of our guests' stay: the cleanliness of their rooms.
- You work with professional cleaning chemicals on a daily basis
- You work on your feet, pushing a Housekeeping cart to and from the guest rooms
- You have a tremendous drive to details