Seeking a temporary virtual learning profession.
Compensation: $10 to $14 an hour
Hours: part-time 7:45 to 2:45
Job type: temporary/seasonal
Education: C.D.A, Degree, paraprofessional, TCC. Only should apply.
- Teach basic computer and internet based
- Interact with virtual learners to gauge their individual personalities and abilities
- Speak to all virtual learners using 1 or more foreign languages.
- Assist virtual learners with scheduled and required assignments each day.
- Create and implement educational lesson plans for virtual learners under care
- Design and implement lesson plans based on each child's intellectual and developmental growth.
- Respond to each child's physical and social needs in a proactive manner.
- Communicate effectively with virtual learners their parents, and other staff.
- Provide quality, nurturing care to virtual learners enrolled in the program.
- Demonstrate skills to properly address developmental needs of virtual learners.
- Maintain effective, working relationships with children, parents, and staff.
- Adapt well with classroom activities, assignments and/or materials (e.g. art projects, computer, language skills, etc.) for the purpose of supporting and reinforcing classroom goals and objectives.
- Ensure that each child's hygiene needs are met promptly.
- Provide instruction on an individual basis using differentiated instruction.
- Encourage. motivate and mentor virtual learners throughout their experience.
Each Primrose school is a privately owned and operated franchise, and the respective Franchise Owner is the employer at each school. Franchise Owners set their own wage and benefit programs, which vary among Franchise Owners. Primrose Schools and its Franchise Owners are equal opportunity employers. Positions and position titles vary by school.
Primrose School of Sandy Springs North