"You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees."
Summary of Responsibilities
The Shift Leader reports directly to the General Manager. The SL assists the GM in the achievement of the restaurant's people, operational and financial goals.
- Assists GM in achieving restaurant's staffing and development goals
- Assists GM in monitoring/ improving employee morale
- Personally coaches staff
- Ensures safety is everyone's top priority
- Ensures compliance to all applicable laws
- Assists GM in achieving sales and profits to plan
- Displays urgency in correcting daily financial control deficiencies
- Delivers/ improves delivery of QSC to franchise operational standards.
Performs other duties as assigned.
Minimal hazards. General restaurant working conditions.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.