ProTelecom is an SBAVeteran Owned Service Disabled Small Business that specializes in the Design, Delivery, and Maintenance of Audiovisual, Videoconferencing, and Complete Video Network Systems. Established in 2002 and with Headquarters in Lanham, Maryland. ProTelecom has delivered Audiovisual, Videoconferencing, and Network Systems to hundreds of Government Agencies and is considered to be one of the fastest growing small businesses in the Audiovisual and Videoconferencing Industry.
To succeed as an Administrative Coordinator, you should be committed to providing attentive support for internal and external parties and ensuring consistent, efficient operations. You should be courteous, analytical, proactive, and organized.
Administrative Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Hiring, supervising, and evaluating staff members.
- Delegating tasks and ensuring that they are completed in accordance with existing policies and procedures.
- Greeting and directing visitors to the appropriate parties.
- Handling basic office duties, such as answering and routing phones, responding to emails, maintaining employee, financial, and client records, and data entry and reporting.
- Answering questions and finding information for employees, vendors, clients, and lenders.
- Supporting employees by facilitating interdepartmental communications and interactions between internal and external parties.
- Ensuring that the office is well-maintained, organized, and secure.
- Assisting with special projects, such as process improvements and budget development.
- Developing and implementing new policies and processes.
Administrative Coordinator Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent, degree may be preferred.
- Experience in administrative support field.
- Professional appearance and courteous manner.
- Clear, polite phone voice.
- Exceptional interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with office technology and equipment, including fax machines, printers, copiers, scanners, and computers.
- Creativity and strong problem solving skills.
- Solid presentation skills.
- Strong task and time management skills.
- Basic math skills and understanding of basic financial concepts.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.