Taos is immediately hiring a Financial Analyst to join our fast-growing financial team! This is a remote full-time permanent opportunity with a competitive salary and excellent benefits package!
Who you are:
Financial Analyst is responsible for planning, forecasting, and analysis activities including running/building financial models, documenting and testing assumptions, challenging data and
What you’ll be doing:
- Assist with month-end Financial Reporting and Analysis to both internal and external audiences
- Create and maintain weekly and monthly management reporting for Department Managers and Executives
- Various month-end close related tasks
What you’ll bring with you:
- 4+ year's work experience within a similar role with a successful track record in delivering business intelligence capabilities and be able to answer all data related queries.
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint required
- Meticulous attention to detail required as role will produce Board level reporting
- Salesforce experience highly desired (certification highly desired)
- Financial Force experience highly desired
- Adaptive Insights experience highly desired
- Great Plains reporting experience highly desired
- Experience with data system migration and automation
- Adept at integrating disparate information, correlating data, and understanding data trends
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with an understanding of statistics, finance and predictive modeling
- In-depth experience with reporting and analytical applications
- Track record of performing analysis to address business needs with minimal direction
- Comfort with developing graphical presentations that distill complex data for multiple audiences
- Tackle high priority strategic and operational initiatives using strong organization/project management skills, with ability to create visibility in projects for leadership, and prioritize competing initiatives
- Strong initiative and ability to work in a self-directed, fast-paced high-growth team environment
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, with ability to quickly build rapport with stakeholders and build strong, lasting relationships
- Strong intellectual curiosity and desire to learn, with a “Get things done” mentality
- Project Management experience a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively with different levels of management, business stakeholders, and technical communities
- Must be able to proactively communicate status and identify risks
Who is Taos?
Taos is a comprehensive technology services company that simplifies today’s complex digital landscape by providing both strategic and technical guidance while implementing transformative solutions. As part of the nation's technology landscape since 1989, we offer opportunities that will allow you to achieve your career goals and objectives.
We're changing the face of some of the most innovative companies with our diverse solution offerings, exceptional talent, and thought leadership. Our clients look to us first for advice, insight, and support, driving us to relentlessly focus on customer success.
Let’s talk about us:
Some IT professionals watch their careers shoot straight up. Others spend years at one company after another struggling to get noticed and stay on top of developing technologies. If you are looking for a place that puts employees first while staying on the cutting-edge of technology, come to Taos. We’ll immerse you in multiple environments, give you access to the collaboration of a strong technical community, and expose you to innovation as it happens in real-time. With unparalleled adaptability, you have the opportunity to leverage Taos as an employer to be successful.
We love referrals so much that we pay for them! If you know someone that you would recommend, send an email to email@example.com or Contact Us and we will do the rest! We'll make sure that you receive the $1000 referral bonus after they are employed with us.
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, medical and dental insurance, 401k, paid vacation, sick time and holiday pay, plus loads of free training (Puppet, Chef, Nagios, LAMP Stack, PMP, ITIL, Python, etc.)!
How to apply:
If you’re interested in this position or know someone who is, please email your resume (Word or PDF format) and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Taos Mountain, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Veterans are encouraged to apply!
This employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. Please go to http://www.taos.com/join-our-team/ and review the E-Verify Participant and Right to Work links for more information.