- Are you graduating in the winter of 2019 or spring of 2020?
- Are you graduating with an emphasis on technology, consulting, entrepreneurship or program management?
- Are you looking for a company that invests in their employees, focuses on their culture, and offers career growth?
- If yes, the DiscoverIT Program is for you!
DiscoverIT - Program Details
As a Managed Services Provider Synoptek provides world-class strategic IT leadership and hyper-efficient IT operational support, enabling our global client-base to grow and transform their businesses. Synoptek is a company with a heart and soul dedicated to the ongoing success and growth of our employees and continued business success of the customers we support. Want to see what we're made of?
Every year, Synoptek hires 30 entry-level college graduates who will join a highly intensive group of future leaders. This development program will grant you hands-on experience and the opportunity to work closely with the executive and management team to develop your skills across our Managed and Professional Services practices to find your passion and perfect fit within Synoptek. You'll find the chance to create, grow, and build something amazing on projects in areas like business operations, IT consulting, professional services, sales, application development, product management, and more.
Through our Professional and Managed Services, you will be developing your skills across IT disciplines such as:
- Enterprise Security
- Hybrid Cloud
- Business Intelligence
- Application Management
- Core Infrastructure Management
The DiscoverIT program is a highly intensive six-month training program that will expose you to all aspects of Synoptek; including, how we are organized and how we operate to enhance the business results of our customers. This program offers:
A Mentorship Program:
- Six-month partnership with a Synoptek executive team member focused around our Core DNA: clarity, ownership, results, growth and team.
- Technical camp - Structured to facilitate accelerated learning. You will spend more time learning key concepts and working in hands-on labs. These pieces of training are exciting and one of the most effective ways to learn rapidly.
- Management camp - Develops critical skills necessary to function as an effective, productive leader within an organization.
- Four-day intensive training that provides employees a better insight into our business, how our various teams work and how each of us fits into the grand scheme of things. This course is designed to provide hands on experience in all areas of Synoptek by working through case studies, roundtable discussion and lecture activities.
- Such as:
- Azure/AWS - Develop your cloud skills by attending a Microsoft Azure conference.
- VMware - Learn cloud infrastructure and digital workspace technology by attending a VMware conference.
- Security - Attend an IT security conference to build your knowledge on security, audits, and compliance at all levels.
- The opportunity to work with an assigned team and Synoptek's client base.
Joining Synoptek is your opportunity to become a leader in professional services and consulting making an everyday difference in mid to enterprise companies.