Great Opportunities. Great People.
One Company, Infinite Possibilities.
Are you a talented, motivated individual who thrives in an environment powered by entrepreneurial spirit and an inspired vision for the future? If so, we want you on our team!
ATCO is a diversified global corporation delivering comprehensive solutions and service excellence in Structures & Logistics (workforce housing, innovative modular facilities, construction, site support services, and logistics and operations management); Energy Infrastructure (electricity generation, transmission, and distribution; natural gas transmission, distribution and infrastructure development; energy storage and industrial water solutions; and electricity and natural gas retail sales); Transportation (ports and transportation logistics); and Commercial Real Estate. ATCO is community-based with global reach and, over the course of our 70-year history, we've worked in more than 100 countries developing reliable integrated solutions. Our history has been shaped by imagination, courage, perseverance, and integrity – qualities that we seek in all potential employees. To learn more about what makes ATCO a one of a kind employer visit www.atco.com to see all that we have to offer.
Are you interested in Managing Operations for a Manufacturing Facility within the construction industry? Are you eager to achieve new heights within your career within a growing employer in the US market? If so, this might be the next career opportunity to drive your career forward!
ATCO Structures is seeking an Operations Manager to lead our team in the Pocatello Idaho Manufacturing facility where we construct modular buildings. If you enjoy leading a team and overseeing construction actives relating to construction and repair of modular buildings, this may the next career opportunity for you. In this role, you will lead the manufacturing operations by implementation strategies to revolutionize the manufacturing process while overseeing day to day operations of the Pocatello Manufacturing facility. This is a full-time permanent opportunity.
- Successfully lead and manage all manufacturing operations and functions to include manufacturing, procurement, shipping, receiving, inventory control, quality, productivity, cost, engineering, design and estimating, and continuous improvement activities
- Provide leadership, direction and support to the plant leadership team and employees relating to recruitment, training and development, succession planning, coaching and annual performance evaluations
- Responsible for the execution of the ATCO Structures & Logistics HSE plan and the achievement of assigned HSE related goals and Quality related goals.
- Develop, lead and implement operational strategies within the production process to revolutionize the overall manufacturing process and the design, estimation and build of commercial modular units
- Drive transformation through implementing LEAN Manufacturing initiatives and strategy execution strategies to achieve targeted business results
- Design, implement and lead best-in-class business process including manufacturing systems optimization, supply chain development, customer satisfaction and quality improvements in coordination with project teams
- Set annual production goals, objectives and action plans with employees and maintain accountability for objectives in support of corporate objectives
- Responsible for the execution of work to achieve targeting hours for all projects
- Ensure manufacturing work adheres to all applicable procedures, regulations and codes
- Ensure the appropriate recruitment and training of all employees working within the facility
- Contribute to the development, implementation and follow through of all plant policies, processes and procedures
- Lead detailed reviews of performance and results of both manufacturing KPI's with a focus on continuous improvement
- Lead the drive toward daily automatic dashboards for all critical process indicators in manufacturing.
- Lead continuous improvement and achievement of cost efficiency goals and superior quality standards through communicating with departments to engage teams to find operational improvements
- Review, maintain, control, implement corrective actions, and regularly report on the financial progress of the plant within the assigned group to maintain profit plan expectations and ensure incremental performance
- Develop and maintain innovative and effective cost reduction programs throughout operations in collaboration with employees
- Inspire and engage employees to explore what's possible to drive growth
- Encourage diversity of thought, innovation and business curiosity
- Leverage broad business understa