NO THIRD-PARTY VENDORS
Taos is currently seeking a
Who you are:
You are a technical professional who is passionate about customer service and technology. You are eager to utilize your skills by providing desktop support as part of a great organization. You thrive on the success of a job well done and are driven by results. You can easily move between teams to help resolve any issue. You are task-oriented, self-driven, and able to work on several projects/priorities in a remote environment. You can work various shifts as requested or scheduled which may include weekends, evenings, and holidays.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working with customers via online helpdesk system, telephone, and remote support tools to diagnose technical issues related to PC operating systems, applications, network, servers, and peripherals
- Performing resolution and tracking of incidents with network, servers, PC operating systems, applications, and peripherals in accordance with IT Service Desk procedures
- Performing security administration functions for user access, data access, and remote access
- Issuing timely, accurate, and professional company-wide notifications regarding incidents impacting the user community
- Documenting all incidents, outages, status, and resolutions in problem management tool in accordance with IT Service Desk procedures
- Proactively utilizing IT resources to remain current with technology used in the company IT environment
- Working in a helpdesk environment and using Active Directory as a member of a remote team
What you’ll bring with you:
- Minimum of one year of helpdesk experience, CompTIA A+ Hardware/Software Certification a plus
- Prior experience with Active Directory is preferred
- Ability to secure high speed internet access to effectively support assigned clients
- 40 Mbps minimum requirement
- Strong typing ability with minimum errors and good articulation / grammar skills are required to supply adequate notes on cases
- Client support through chat solutions integrated within the ticketing system
- Ability to multi-task is critical to this role due to the nature of supporting multiple clients through multiple entry points
- Strong ability to self-manage and self-motivate will be critical to the success of the candidate
Who is Taos?
Taos is a comprehensive technology services company that simplifies today’s complex digital landscape by providing both strategic and technical guidance while implementing transformative solutions. As part of the nation's technology landscape since 1989, we offer opportunities that will allow you to achieve your career goals and objectives.
We're changing the face of some of the most innovative companies with our diverse solution offerings, exceptional talent, and thought leadership. Our clients look to us first for advice, insight, and support, driving us to relentlessly focus on customer success.
Let’s talk about us:
Some IT professionals watch their careers shoot straight up. Others spend years at one company after another struggling to get noticed and stay on top of developing technologies. If you are looking for a place that puts employees first while staying on the cutting-edge of technology, come to Taos. We’ll immerse you in multiple environments, give you access to the collaboration of a strong technical community, and expose you to innovation as it happens in real-time. With unparalleled adaptability, you have the opportunity to leverage Taos as an employer to be successful.
We love referrals so much that we pay for them! If you know someone that you would recommend, send an email to email@example.com or Contact Us and we will do the rest! We'll make sure that you receive the $1000 referral bonus after they are employed with us.
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, medical and dental insurance, 401k, paid vacation, sick time and holiday pay, plus loads of free training (Puppet, Chef, Nagios, LAMP Stack, PMP, ITIL, Python, etc.)!
How to apply:
If you’re interested in this position or know someone who is, please email your resume (Word or PDF format) and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Taos Mountain, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Veterans are encouraged to apply!
This employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. Please go to http://www.taos.com/join-our-team/ and review the E-Verify Participant and Right to Work links for more information.