The Biogen neurology sales force is looking to recruit proven sales achievers with at least three to five years of experience in pharma, specialty, hospital, and/or biotech sales.
In this field based, specialty sales representative position you will be called upon to sell our Neurology products with key stakeholders in the Multiple Sclerosis community: including Neurologists, allied health professionals, and local MS chapters.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
The Territory Business Manager is responsible for developing plans for their business territory and executing on these plans in order to bring the greatest benefit to the greatest number of MS patients.
In this role, you will convey complex clinical and reimbursement information to customers and key stakeholders so that all appropriate patients can benefit from therapy. You must be able to utilize strong interpersonal skills to establish relationships of trust that allow for directed probing to uncover the customer's needs and develop solutions within the Biogen framework that meet these needs. This position works closely with cross functional peers to ensure that the Biogen suite of services is made available as needed.
- Minimum 5+ years B2B and/or pharmaceutical/biotech sales experience preferred.
- Proven track record of success as demonstrated by consistent high ranking (top 30%) over 3 years (+), achievement awards, etc.
- Proven ability to drive results in a difficult market
- Documented experience working in a collaborative team setting
- Customer and patient focused and able to drive for results
- Must have the desire and capabilities to help us achieve new levels of success as we look to the future
- Driving is an essential duty of this job; candidates must have a valid driver's license to be considered
- BS/BA preferred, MBA a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.