Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Person-In-Plant (PIP) Roles and Responsibilities
CONTRIBUTE TO THE MATURITY LEVEL AT AMGEN SUPPLIERS
- Ensure successful execution of manufacturing activities at suppliers according to the Quality Agreement approved by Amgen.
- Review production readiness, identify improvement opportunities, removing roadblocks.
- Represent Amgen at the suppliers manufacturing operations to optimize and error-proof production activities.
- Monitoring improvement opportunities -Engage key amgen business partners and sites as appropriate.
- Confirm suppliers material management readiness.
- Contribute to the implementation of meaningful metrics to track adherence to plan and overall health of the program.
- MONITOR AND IMPROVE THE SUPPLIER PERFORMANCE AND RISK SURVEILLANCE
- Build a good understanding of suppliers raw materials, molding, assembly and processing equipment.
- Proactively engage in the production steps to obtain working knowledge of floor challenges / support needed.
- Assess risk by the active collection of feedback on supplier performance. Input to be incorporated into supplier oversight practices.
- Align supplier production schedule to Amgen forecast; identify and help to resolve roadblocks and supply issues.
- Communicate issues/updates/decisions on key deliverables and activities -Engage Amgen core team members as appropriate.
- Prior to any run -evaluate site production readiness to ensure success.
- Post run/stage/operation – evaluate performance and identify weak signals if any for improvement.
ENHANCE CROSS COMPANY COMMUNICATION & RELATIONSHIP
- Ensure immediate assistance on site in case of any unexpected event.
- Support triage of investigations and/or deviations to ensure communication and acceptable mitigation strategies.
- Provide weekly performance summary reports (past highlights/lowlights, forward looking).
- Be present at suppliers site for unit operations, review batch records, and lot release data for accuracy
- During the run – be engaged in production progress and identifying early warning signs and suggest corrective actions real-time.
- Provide real-time (daily minimum) production updates to other colleagues.
- Manage Amgen Change Control records (gathering team for assessments, tracking actions throughout closure).
- Expectation setting (external and internal).
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"