Sets up and operates straight-line gluers and related peripheral / supporting equipment for the purpose of manufacturing folded and glued cartons Keep building in clean and orderly condition, to complete the plant wide ..." />
- Global Markets
- About Us
- Search Current Openings
- Manage Your Profile
- Create Job Alert
- Update Job Alert
- Recruiting Agency Login
- Careers Home
Your user session will timeout in 5 minutes. Please click OK to continue with your application.
- Sets up and operates straight-line gluers and related peripheral / supporting equipment for the purpose of manufacturing folded and glued cartons
- Keep building in clean and orderly condition, to complete the plant wide painting schedule and to assist in the SQF Audits while maintaining SQF standards.
- Stacks box blanks in feed mechanism
- Observes automatic feeding, folding, and gluing of box blanks to detect machine malfunctions
- Inspects completed work to detect defects and verify conformance to work order specifications, and adjust machinery as necessary to correct variations
- Packs finished product (kick) into corrugate boxes
- Palletizes finished product
- Prints labels
- Keeps daily time and materials usage reports and records information in SAP and PEAK
- Performs Preventative Maintenance
- Disassembles machines to maintain, repair, or replace broken or worn parts, using hand tools
- Monitors the Housekeeping standards in the break room actively managing the Cleanliness of the storage shelves and items stored in the refrigerators discarding abandoned food products.
- Assist temporary employees with understanding task assignments while Reinforcing SQF standards and Graphic Packaging Internationals core values.
- Perform housekeeping duties
- Gluer Core & Gluer II; Installs and adjust guide assemblies, forming bars, and folding mechanisms according to box blank dimensions and work order specifications, using hand tools
- Gluer Core & Gluer II; Moves controls to regulate tension on pressure rolls, to synchronize speed of machine components, and to adjust pressure of the glue
- Gluer Core & Gluer II; Adjusts machine controls to correct variations
- Gluer Core & Gluer II; Monitors pressure of the glue
- Shares an obligation to protect and strengthen Graphic Packaging International's good reputation in our relationships with customers, employees, suppliers, competitors, investors, and governmental agencies, and to act consistently with our core values: Integrity, Respect, Accountability, Relationships, and Teamwork
- Basic computer skills, data entry
- Visual Color Discrimination, the ability to match or detect differences between colors, including shades of colors
- Familiar with AIB / HACCP / SQF compliance standards
- Familiar with Food defense compliance standards
At Graphic Packaging International (NYSE: GPK), we produce the box you may have poured your child's cereal from this morning, the microwaveable tray that heated your lunch, the paper cup that held your coffee throughout the day, and the carrier of those bottles of craft beer you may enjoy tonight! We're one of the largest manufacturers of paperboard and paper-based packaging for some of the world's most recognized brands of food, beverage, foodservice, household, personal care and pet care products. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, we are a team of collaborative, innovative, passionate individuals who are committed to providing consumer packaging that makes a world of difference.
With almost 18,000 employees working in more than 70 locations in North and South America, Europe and the Pacific Rim, we strive to be an environmentally responsible leader in our industry and in the communities where we operate. We are committed to workplace diversity and offer compensation and benefits programs that are among the industry's best to reward the talented people who make our company successful.
If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, we'd love to hear from you. Learn more about us at www.graphicpkg.com.
Inspired Packaging. A World of Difference.
Graphic Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All candidates will be evaluated on the basis of their qualifications for the job in question. We do not base our employment decision on an employee's or applicant's race, color, religion, age, gender or sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic identity, genetic information, disability, veteran/military status or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law. Click here to view the EEO is the Law Poster.