Role Overview - Responsible for acting as the primary interface to med/high revenue clients. Responsibility includes leading, directing and coordinating the implementation of highly complex/products. Oversee the management of all supplier enrollment activities for e-Payables supplier efforts related to the Commercial Card Clients card solution program. Provide relationship management, servicing and technical assistance to internal business partners, vendors in order to ensure a timely and smooth implementation process.
Key Responsibilities - Provide a consultative approach to client through implementation. Facilitate internal and external (client) calls to work through implementation requests utilizing project management and technical skills. Troubleshoot, research and respond to internal client team request. Engage key stakeholders throughout the life of the ePayables Card program.
- Acts as the primary interface with the client to establish connectivity across all organizations
- Team with product, card account management and sales teams to ensure customer satisfaction
- Organize all internal and external project related activities/deliverables to ensure a timely and smooth client implementation process
- Create and maintain all pertinent project documentation including project charter, project plan, change control and issues log
- Lead weekly status calls with internal and external stakeholders
- Prepare presentations and facilitates executive steering committees
- Proactively access risks early on and mitigates where possible. Track and manage all project issues through closure
- Report project status by using the standardized PMO practices and templates
- Communicate project performance and escalate as necessary with client and internal stakeholders
- Mid-level professional with a minimum of 3 years as a Senior Level Professional managing projects complex in scope
- Total experience level typically 7 or more years including prior experience implementing card solutions
- Project management experience a must (at least 3 years)
- Client facing experience with ability to manage complex business relationships across cultural and geographic factors
- Develop positive rapport and strong relationships with customers and BAML teams and is viewed as a trusted advisor both internally and externally
- Strong written and verbal communication skills across global, cross-functional teams, both internal and external
- Demonstrate strong sense of urgency, adaptability and a positive attitude
- Demonstrate strong ability to analyze capabilities of matrix team members. Able to identify gaps and create systems and processes to enhance efficiency and effectiveness
- Able to digest complex issues and develop creative solutions
- Must be a team player
- MBA or Master's Degree in Business, Accounting or Project Management
- PMP Certification a plus
- Bilingual or Multilingual
- Strives to bring new thoughts and ideas to teams in order to drive innovation and unique solutions.
- Excels in working among diverse viewpoints to determine the best path forward.
- Experience in connecting with a diverse set of clients to understand future business needs – is a continuous learner.
- Commitment to challenging the status quo and promoting positive change.
- Participate in and drive collaborative efforts to advance tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve an evolving client base.
- Believes in value of diversity so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: