Welcome! Are you seeking a global, well-established and innovative company that's part of an industry with exciting growth potential? Then, start your Colorful Career with INX!
INX International is the third largest producer of inks in North America with full service subsidiaries in Europe and South America. We offer a complete line of ink and coating solutions technology for commercial, packaging and digital applications. As a leading global manufacturer of inkjet inks, we provide a full palette of digital ink systems, advanced technologies and integrated services.
At INX, we believe we can only grow our business as well as we grow our teams. The average employee has been here over 13 years. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), and more. We are looking for new talent with new ideas as we continue to provide quality, service and innovation to the printing and packaging markets.
Our company is an essential business since we are part of the supply chain for food packaging, pharmaceutical packaging and print media used for vital communications. We are very busy fulfilling commitments to our customers, while still following safe practices related to hygiene, social distancing, and remote work. INX is hiring and seeking talented candidates to support our business development, and we encourage you to apply.
We are seeking a Production Clerk to work at our Homewood, IL location and provide support to our production area. Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment is required.
- Review needed materials for daily production and order from on-site warehouse
- Verify and confirm process orders in SAP. Check for variances and investigate if needed
- Assist in monthly cycle counts. Perform counts and enter results
- Constantly communicate daily production order status with Shipping department
- Work closely with shift supervisor to meet daily production goals
- Perform various checks and log data
Qualifications (Skills - Education - Experience)
- Self-motivated person with a strong work ethic and great attention to detail
- Able to stand for duration of shift and lift 50 lbs.
- High School diploma or GED
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS REQUESTED OR HELPFUL
- Experience utilizing SAP
- Previous experience working with Microsoft Office
- Previous experience working with 5-S, TPM, or Autonomous Maintenance
We require post-offer, pre-employment drug screens, physicals and background checks. Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran