Discover. A brighter future.
With Discover, you'll have the chance to make a difference at one of the world's leading digital banking and payments companies. From Day 1, you'll do meaningful work you're passionate about, with the support and resources you need for success. We value what makes each employee unique and provide a collaborative, team-based culture that gives everyone an opportunity to shine. Be the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future, while building the future you want, here at Discover.
What You'll Do
- Provide financial and business analysis support for one or more of Discover's business units.
How You'll Do It
- Drives revenue generating and expense efficiency initiatives by understanding business economics and effectively leading and influencing business.
- Develops financial projections to support planning and investment decisions. Provides advice and financial analyses to leadership for investment decisions, pricing changes, and the development of new products and offers. Monitors and assesses the return on financial investments. Leads an analytical approach to proactively develop insightful financial analyses.
- Develops and leads financial planning activities including budgeting, short and long-term forecasting, revenue and expense driver analysis.
- Conducts variance analysis and consolidation activities.
- Collaborates with business partners (e.g, marketing, and operations) to develop robust financial forecasts and drive insightful analysis.
- Continuously improves and streamlines standard work processes.
- Creates and maintains models to understand long-term profit and loss impacts and drive business decisions.
- Performs detailed competitive analyses to drive strategic insights and actions.
Qualifications You'll Need
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, or related field
- 4+ years' experience in Financial Services, Consulting, Investment Banking or related
Bonus Points If You Have
- Master's Degree in Business, Finance, or related field
- 6+ years' experience in Financial Services, Consulting, Investment Banking or related
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.