- Follow all company rules for food safety and employee safety.
- The ability to read and write to complete job related paperwork.
- The willingness & ability to drive a forklift consistent with company standards.
- The ability to use a computer to complete job related tasks.
- The ability to perform repetitive hand & wrist motion throughout a shift.
- The ability to lift/push/pull 50+lbs as required throughout the course of a shift.
- The ability to twist and bend the body as necessary to perform job related tasks.
- The ability to kneel/squat/climb as necessary to complete job related tasks.
- The ability to perform grasping & pinching motions to complete job related tasks.
- Refrigerated environment - temperatures average 40 degrees Fahrenheit
EMPLOYEE & FOOD SAFETY
At the Rochelle Foods, LLC plant, Employee Safety and Food Safety are our top priorities! We believe every employee has the responsibility to maintain a safe working environment by closely following our safety policies and actively engaging in our safety culture. Also, by adhering to the highest food safety standards, our manufacturing facility is able to produce quality, wholesome foods to our consumers.
The Rochelle Foods, LLC benefits packages includes a comprehensive health insurance plan, prescription drug plan, dental and vision plan, 401(k) with company match, pay-for-performance bonuses, employee assistance and wellness plan, life insurance, short-term disability, vacation and holiday pay, and educational assistance.
New hires at our facility are immediately placed on a 3 month probationary period. During this time, employee attendance and performance is closely monitored. While on probation, management reserves the right to move an employee to a different position anywhere in our manufacturing facility to suit the needs of the business.
We appreciate your consideration of our company as a place to work and look forward to hearing from you!
Rochelle Foods is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.