Educational: Bachelors' degree or higher and hold appropriate Indiana certification.
- Able to work effectively and communicate with a wide range of students, staff and administration; able to work effectively with the staff and administration.
- Proficient and competent demonstration of reading and writing capabilities.
- Strong human relations skills, including professional tact, diplomacy, and presentation.
- Multi-tasking ability and strong organizational skills.
- Ability to utilize 21st century technological skills to enhance teaching and learning.
- Other: Be an example of exemplary adult behavior for students. Project a genuine care and concern for all students.
SALARY BENEFITS: Salary range $43,200 - $81,270
BEGINNING DATE: July 27, 2020
POSTED UNTIL: Until Filled
Avon Community School Corporation does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, or veteran status in admission to its programs, services, or activities, in access to them, in treatment of individuals, or in any aspect of their operations. The Avon Community School Corporation also does not discriminate in its hiring or employment practices.
This notice is provided as required by Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Questions, complaints, or requests for additional information regarding these laws may be forwarded to the designated compliance coordinator.
Ms. Kristin Ewing
Director of Human Resources
7203 E. US Highway 36
Avon, IN 46123