Come to work and be ready to think on your feet, grow your skills, and embrace the many opportunities that our company offers! Our Distribution Centers are the key to getting new products out to TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, Winners, Homesense, and TK Maxx. To keep up with our constantly evolving inventory, we stay flexible and adaptable. No day is the same, and that's just how we like it. Every shift is a new opportunity to Discover Different—and support each other along the way.
Total responsibility for operating an efficient, productive and safe department, while meeting or exceeding daily production requirements within the Distribution Center. Ensure that quality and service are at a high level. Maintains a productive, positive, and motivated work force by spending a minimum of 90% of the total shift "on the floor" reviewing orders and advising associates.
- Manage the to day activity within department, including planning, flow, and resource prioritization.
- Maintain company culture, empower associates, and ensure morale is high.
- Establish business relationships with key partners, i.e. counterparts, peers, facility management, union, Human Resources, Loss Prevention, and Transportation.
- Optimally communicates with associates, counterparts, peers, and management to provide for a more efficient operation.
- Ensure that area meets all requirements for Safety and Housekeeping.
- Ensure constant improvement by reviewing practices, methods and processes. Make recommendations on any opportunities to improve.
- Minimum 3-5 years of prior leadership experience, ideally leading teams of at least 20+ associates.
- High School graduate or equivalent work experience. College degree is preferred but not required.
- Communication, coaching, and development.
- Strong math and PC skills.
- Proven track record of motivating teams and resolving conflict; ability to provide feedback and develop other leaders
- Must be available to support multiple shifts
Come Discover Different at TJX—we think you'll find that it's so much more than a job! We move a lot of inventory—at all times of the day—and that takes working, learning, and growing together. When you're a part of our TJX family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit team in our Distribution Centers. As you think about where to work, know that we take care of our people. We offer competitive pay and great benefits. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.