Project Supervisors manage teams, develop detailed and documented work instructions, and train team members for inspection , sorting , containment and rework projects.
Sorting and inspection work can include visual inspection, touch point inspection, or use of measuring equipment to determine conformity of a part. Rework projects eliminate known defects and include work such as deburring or replacing a component part.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for ensuring all teams within assigned location(s) are operating according to standards and requirements including safety.
- Train and educate Team Leaders and Inspectors on proper procedures relevant to the project.
- Sort parts in order assess the process and provide necessary training and direction to team members as well as meet the location's production requirements.
- Develop work instructions and confirm team conformance to the job set up and communicate any criteria changes to customer service department.
- Meet with customer contact at the beginning of each new project and continue to maintain and manage customer relationships.
- Report any non-conformances to the Quality Department and work to identify, investigate and correct any non-conformances.
Adaptability and dependability are crucial to being successful as a Project Supervisor
Qualified candidates will possess a valid driver's license as well as the ability to:
Effectively use computer programs such as Excel and Outlook on a daily basis
Travel on day and overnight trips.
Work flexible hours on various shifts based on project and business demands.
Perform on-call duties.
Meet the following Physical Requirements:
- Lift up to 25 lbs
- Stand for up to 12 hours
Project Supervisor Qualifications:
Associates degree or equivalent work experience
2+ years of supervisory / leadership experience
Experience in dealing with business to business customer relations
Experience leading a team and dealing with employee relations issues
Pre- employment screening includes a drug screen and criminal background check.