Receptionist (Part-Time Evening)
Bring your heart to work! Caring people make the difference at American Senior Communities!
Compassion, Accountability, Relationships and Excellence are the core values for American Senior Communities. These words not only form an acronym for C.A.R.E.; they are our guiding principles and create the framework for all our relationships with customers, team members and community at large.
American Senior Communities has proudly delivered patient centered care since the year 2000, with a long history of excellent outcomes. Each of our 80+ American Senior Community is part of the neighborhood in which it exists. Our leaders and staff live in surrounding areas and know the community well. We value the same things in life that you do. The foundation of our senior living communities is based on the knowledge that we'll be part of your neighborhood for many, many years. We take great pride in our hospitality and it is ingrained in everything we do. As partners in senior care, we are not just doing a job, but following a calling.
Our commitment to our team members:
- PayActiv – Have immediate access to up to 50% of your pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance available - Plans starting as low as $20 a week
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Generous friend referral program
- Tuition assistance and up to $500 for certifications
- Volunteer community involvement opportunities
What will you be doing and how will you make a difference at American Senior Communities?
- Making a difference in the lives of the employees we serve by providing them excellent customer service
- Acting as a positive teammate to fellow employees by helping onboard new teammates.
- Answers a multi-circuit telephone, responds to questions from internal and external customers as well as other duties as assigned.
- Previous AP/Payroll experience in Long-Term Care setting is highly preferred
- Previous Payroll/AR/AP experience required.
- Being Customer Service focused and the ability to demonstrate the CARE values listed above is a must!
We are Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.