Entry Level Quality Inspector
Quality Inspectors work on the production flow in Inspection, Sorting and Containment as well as perform Rework & Repair Projects.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Using inspection, measuring and test equipment
- Performing a full range of varied inspection tasks including visual & touch point inspection
- Performing a full range of production related tasks as well as administrative duties related to quality project work
- Reading and following written and verbal work instructions
- Identifying problems and questions and reporting them to appropriate supervisor
Inspectors have opportunities for advancement! We are proud to promote from within whenever possible.
Keywords: Vehicle Inspection , QC , QA , Quality Assurance , Quality Control , Manufacturing , Entry Level , Assembly , Sorting , Inspection , Inspecting , Warehouse , Distribution Center , Cycle Count
Qualified candidates will have independent and reliable transportation, possess a valid driver's license and have the ability to:
- Use inspection, measuring and test equipment as required
- Provide accurate and complete information for paperwork
- Perform a full range of varied inspection- or production-related tasks as well as administrative duties.
- Read and follow work instructions all employee policies, work rules, and directions
Meet the following Physical Requirements of the job:
- Ability of hearing, sight, smell and touch, coupled with eye/hand coordination.
- Extensive use of arms, hands, and fingers in the manipulation of tools, objects and controls is necessary
- Lift a minimum of 25 lbs.
- Walk, stand, and/or sit for an entire shift.
- Work in repetitive environment to include one or more of the following for an entire shift: Grasp Grip, Reach, Pull, Push, Bend, Squat, Kneel or Balance.
- Work in different climates, such as heat or cold, for an entire shift.
Pre- employment screening includes a drug screen and criminal background check.