Are you looking for a fast-paced, unique, and challenging work environment? If so, come join our team!
Eagle Creek Aviation Services is seeking a highly motivated and talented hospitality professional to join our organization. This is a position that requires an outgoing, energetic greeter who is motivated to provide the highest levels of customer service to our guests.
Eagle Creek Aviation Services and its family of companies are one the fastest growing general aviation service centers in the country. We have four locations, and our reputation for excellence and professionalism means we hire only the best people. We rely heavily on exemplary customer service and look for employees that feel the same way!
A generous benefit package, competitive wages, great growth opportunities, matching 401K, paid vacations, and holidays. Insurance coverage includes medical, dental, vision, life, and disability. This is a tight-knit community with a collaborative, supportive, and social environment. Management is compassionate, empowering employees to make decisions.
You would be responsible for:
- Providing our private and business aviation clientele with a friendly, personalized service experience, establishing a relationship that will make the customers feel appreciated and eager to return.
- Assisting flight crews with arrangements for hotels, ground transportation, catering and other miscellaneous vendor service requirements.
- Handling orders and heavy volume of communication by phone, email, fax, aircraft radios, and internal radios.
- Monitoring the aviation radio frequency and communicating directly with the aircraft en route, mastering commonly used radio terminology including military time and the phonetic alphabet.
- Maintaining a neat work area, including the front desk, lobby, and all FBO amenities.
- Operating vehicles around moving aircraft and ground servicing equipment as needed.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- High School diploma or GED required
- 1 to 3 years strong customer service experience, preferably at a luxury hotel, restaurant, country club, or similar facility. Aviation-related experience would be a plus.
- Strong communication skills both in person and over the phone
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Ability to work primarily afternoon/evening shifts including weekends and some holidays.
Eagle Creek Aviation Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Applicants must apply via our online application program