An industry leader for more than four decades, Learfield IMG College has a deep presence in the college athletics landscape nationwide. It manages the multimedia and sponsorship rights for nearly 250 collegiate institutions, conferences and arenas, and supports athletic departments at all competitive levels as title sponsor of the prestigious Learfield IMG College Directors' Cup.
Learfield IMG College also provides its collegiate partners access to professional concessions and ticket sales; branding, licensing and trademark consulting; digital and social platform expertise; campus-wide business and sponsorship development; and venue and technology systems through its affiliated companies.
Our people-friendly culture is a hallmark of our style and approach to business and is rooted in values demonstrating intentional and active care for other people. The company and its employees strive each day to live by the company's value statement: "build the team, grow the company, have fun, love and serve others."
CLC is the Licensing division focused on licensing administration, brand protection, trademark infringement, and revenue generation. The K12 department manages the high school licensee program.
- Prioritize and support the business activities of all K12 team members, including the VP Global & Scholastic Brands, Director of Operations, K12 Business Manager and Licensing Account Executives.
- Support K12 service offerings including store management on merchandise by Amazon, high school and high school association client acquisition, licensing manufacturers, and coordinating licensing of suppliers of key retail accounts
- Develop and maintain relationships with high schools, high school associations, licensees, and retailers throughout the country
- Travel to designated high school athletic association trade meetings and conventions nationally to represent K12 and promote services to potential partners
- Perform marketplace surveys at the direction of K12 leadership team
- Investigate and work with CLC Legal team to submit infringement and contract compliance issues for resolution
- Execute local market retail and promotional programs and interface with CLC retail and marketing teams where applicable
- Interface internal system team to ensure proper royalty reporting and distribution of licensing requests
- Assist in communicating goals across multiple CLC departments to achieve K12 objectives
- Maintain files and research on K12 clients in order to effectively prepare in-house and client royalty and program activity reports
- Communicate effectively, with guidance from K12 leadership, to high schools and associations regarding K12 Licensing initiatives, systems, and programs
- Four-year college degree
- Required experience to include either internship or work experience in licensing, retail merchandising, athletics administration, or marketing
- Preferred degree in Business, Sales, and/or Marketing
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Must we well organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Nights/Weekends may be required
- Must be able to work well in a team environment
- 10% Travel