Come work with us at Spencer's & Spirit Halloween, where you'll be working with the best and brightest colleagues as you help us deliver the most fun experience and product possible to our guests. We're fast-paced and take our work seriously, but we always have a good laugh at the end of the day. Walk through our stores or the halls of our corporate office and you'll see firsthand that we're laidback and irreverent. We're firm believers in being true to YOU, so tattoos and piercings are as common as water cooler convos. Whether it's critiquing our new exclusive costumes or quality testing newly implemented software technology, our teams understand the importance of working collaboratively to challenge status quo and achieve our goals. We keep pushing ourselves to go above and beyond and are looking for top talent to become a part of our team!
CHECK OUT OUR BENEFITS!
- Competitive salary & incentive opportunity
- Career advancement
- 30% discount on merchandise
District Sales Manager
This is a full time seasonal position. This position requires a commitment to work from July through November.
Spirit Supervisory Responsibilities include:
- Manage four-to-six Spirit Halloween Stores
- Secure the Permits and Licenses when necessary
- Supervise the Construction/Build out of the stores
- Merchandise/Set the store according to plan
- Recruit/Train Store Managers/Assistant Managers
- Instruct Store employees on the importance of providing Customer Service to satisfy the guest and help build sales
- Motivate the Store Team to think outside the box to achieve/exceed the Sales goals
- Partner with Human Resources to handle Employee Relation issues
- Be involved in the day-to-day operation of the stores
- Control Payroll Expense and meet Expense budgets
- Control District and Store P & L Expense
- Verify that Bank Deposits are made daily
- Make sure stores are prepped and ready for Inventory
- Pack up all goods able to be sold next year following Company guidelines
We are looking for creative, high energy, fun people with strong leadership and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook and MS Office programs
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- HS Diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of two years experience at store level or above and two-to-five years experience in multi-unit retail management
- Valid Driver's License with reliable transportation
- Able to pass Company Background Check
- Available to travel, including overnight stays when necessary
- Able to communicate effectively with landlords, realtors, city officials, etc
- Be available to attend a one week Training session at the Spirit Home Office in Atlantic City, NJ
DON'T MISS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY - APPLY NOW ONLINE