Baptist Health strives to cultivate a close-knit, positive and professional environment that encourages our employees to want to come to work every day.
When you choose Baptist, you have an opportunity to play a role in providing compassionate, quality care that makes a difference in the lives of our patients and promotes joy throughout our communities.
Seeking Full-time CT Tech!
Hours: 9:00pm - 6:30am; 4 days a week
Southern Indiana/Louisville, Kentucky area
Baptist Health Floyd
Baptist Health Floyd's Diagnostic Imaging services include a multitude of state-of-the-art testing options for patients. The experienced staff and radiology specialists have always made patient care their top priority and are determined to create a comfortable, considerate atmosphere for every patient seeking testing. In this role, you will perform CT scans and related procedures.
- Graduate of an AMA approved Radiology Technology Program, holding a current A.R.R.T. Certificate in General Radiology and a current Indiana Radiation Machine Operators Certificate
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in routine radiographic procedures
- Required on the job training with attendance at inservice or seminars as applicable
- Must be proficient in all clinical skills related to computerized tomography with completed performance inventory in Radiology personnel file
- Computer proficiency
- Must be CT certified within twelve months of hire
- American Heart Association's BLS for Healthcare Providers required
We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits. We are conveniently located 10 minutes from downtown Louisville at 1850 State Street, New Albany, IN 47150. EOE.
If you would like to be part of a growing family focused on supporting clinical excellence, teamwork and innovation, we urge you to apply now!
Baptist Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.