QR Code Link to This Post
Sells tires, automotive accessories, service repairs and preventative maintenance with the goal of ensuring customer satisfaction. Assesses customer needs for tires, services and other products, accurately and effectively responding to questions and resolving issues.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Sells tires, automotive accessories, service repairs and preventative maintenance to satisfy customer's needs.
2. Determines and addresses the customer's needs, problems, complaints, requests, questions, and deadlines, listening effectively to understand and communicate pertinent subject matter in a business-like manner to both customers and employees.
3. Knows, understands, and performs general service duties, and learns and maintains current product knowledge on all tires, service and other product lines that are represented, as well as those of competitors, in order to effectively serve customers and to accurately respond to questions both over the phone and at the store.
4. Verifies with the service department that the appropriate services have been completed.
5. Prepares accurate estimates and billings for customers.
6. Invoices customers using proper procedures for cash, charge, credit, employee, fleet and national accounts.
7. Directs the service department in the diagnosing of the customer's needs through the appropriate products and services.
8. Willingly provides superior customer service levels that exceed customer expectations while staying within company policies and guidelines.
9. Builds a loyal customer base by establishing a trusting relationship founded on integrity and fairness. Demonstrates a sincere concern for customers.
10. Presents a warm, friendly, knowledgeable and professional image to customers.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
High School Diploma or equivalent; one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Required Language Skills:
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to speak and write effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, decimals, or fractions.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in oral or written form.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of internet software.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.While performing duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, kneel, and stoop. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 200 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.