Our mission is about creating relationships that make a meaningful difference in people's lives
Join Recover Health and our team of individuals who are inspired by the same beliefs and values and embody our mission to create relationships that make a difference in the lives of those we care for, work with, and encounter in our business activities.
While experience is a plus, we are open to training people who have no experience. For instance we would be open to people in prior customer service or general worker/laborer roles who have an excitement for healthcare.
The Home Health Aide is an individual who provides personal care, selected treatment procedures, minimal household tasks, and occasional meal preparation under the advisory of a Registered Nurse for individuals with special needs in their homes. This job requires a caring and compassionate person who has the maturity to assume the responsibilities that this position demands. This position desires someone with genuine concern for the sick or otherwise disabled, the ability to follow written and oral directions, as well as being able to communicate effectively in both written and oral forms.
What you will do:
- Perform personal care tasks including assistance with basic personal hygiene and grooming, feeding, ambulation, medical monitoring, and healthcare-related tasks.
- Communicate verbally with clients, client family members, and Recover Health staff in a professional manner
- Ensure client safety while maintaining a safe environment
- Remind and assist clients with self-administration of medications (with proper training)
- Encourage self-help activities
- Report and Document services provided and changes in client's condition or family situation to the office
- Perform home management functions such as light housekeeping, laundry, bed making, and cleaning
- Plan meals, shop for groceries, prepare and serve meals, and clean up
- Maintain clinical record documentation according to Recover Health policy and procedures as well as state and federal regulations
Full-Time Employees (30 hours and greater)
- Paid Time Off – Vacation, Sick, Float, and Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA, Life, LTD, STD, and supplemental products
- 401K with discretionary match
- Unlimited Free CEUS
- Scholarship opportunities
- Flexible Scheduling
Video Interviews are available for all positions
- Ability to multi-task and work under time constraints is a plus
- 18 years of age or older with High school degree/GED
- Minimum of one-year Home Health Care experience or LTC experience a plus
- Completion of Recover Health's competency testing for HHA
- Associate RN degree or higher and active RN License in the state of the application
- One year (RN) Home Health Care experience is a plus
- Oasis and ICD9/10 knowledge/experience is a plus
Safety for our employees and clients is our priority! Visit our Coronavirus resource center to learn more about our comprehensive resources. https://www.recoverhealth.org/coronavirus-resources/
Recover Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action and Veterans employer