Owner Operators Wanted
Sammons' Owner Operators have the freedom and flexibility to choose the loads they want to haul and run their business the way they see fit. We are also here to help them when they need it. At Sammons, your success is our success.
Benefits of leasing to Sammons:
- Friendly in-house dispatch with a large customer base and a network of well-connected agents to help you find freight where you need it
- Fully staffed permit department to help with all over-dimensional loads
- Contractor Services a department dedicated to helping you be successful
- Insurance, Fuel and maintenance discounts
Our Owner Operators receive 75% of the line haul, our heavy haul Owner Operators percentage increases with each additional axle. 100% of the fuel surcharge and any incidentals goes right to you. As long as you turn your paperwork in each week, you will get paid. No waiting for your paycheck. You are able to obtain licensing through us and fuel reporting is done free of charge. Insurance can be obtained at lower fleet rates and Sammons pays the cargo insurance. We have trailers available for rent, the rent includes, tires, maintenance and insurance.
Requirements to lease on to Sammons
- At least one year of over-the-road experience and one year of open deck experience (flat, step or RGN)
- Truck must be 2005 or newer model
- Good safety record-We will look at your MVR, PSP and DAC report
If you have any questions regarding our Owner Operator program, please contact us at 1-888-674-0276