You're awesome. You make an impression wherever you go. You don't want to work at just any restaurant, you want to work with a restaurant that will develop you, nourish and inspire you, and provide a fun atmosphere that will make it fun to go to work every day.
Noodles is that restaurant and we're looking for an amazing Team Member to join our team as a cashier, server, cook and/or curbside specialist.
We care about people, are passionate about our food, take pride in what we do and love life! We provide opportunities to learn culinary skills working with fresh food and the art of personal connection with our guests. Come join our amazing team, make new friends, develop your career and have fun!
Careers at Noodles are served with a side of:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) and stock purchase discounts
- Competitive pay
- Flexible scheduling – part-time and full-time opportunities
- Free shift meal –plus, food, phone and event ticket discounts
- Opportunities for advancement
- Scholarship opportunities
We are proud to have been named a 2019 Best Place to Work by the Denver Business Journal and are committed to making Noodles a place where our Team Members look forward to coming to work every day.
Your Day in the Life
- Greet guests to make them feel welcome and answer any menu questions
- Take guests' food orders and handle credit and cash transactions
- Serve our Real Food to guests and respond to any requests
- Prepare food items quickly and accurately; this could include preparing noodle dishes, appetizers and salads
- Ensure the restaurant is always clean and welcoming for guests
What You Bring to the Team
- Desire to surprise each guest with the experience
- Love for working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Dependable, strong work ethic
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- Ability to meet physical requirements of the position, including walking, bending, twisting, reaching, stooping, kneeling, crouching, pushing, pulling or moving objects up to 55 pounds. Other physical requirements may apply, as reasonably applicable in a standard kitchen/restaurant environment
COVID-19 Safety Measures
We are committed to ensuring the safety of our Team Members and Guests. Our safety measures include:
- Symptom screenings and temperature checks before each shift
- Enhanced cleaning and handwashing procedures
- Plexiglass shields and social distancing between Team Members and Guests
- Face coverings are provided for all team members and are required for all guest-facing positions
Noodles is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our goal is to be an inclusive and diverse team that is representative of the communities and guests we serve.