Product Owner-Web Services
We're looking for geniuses. Dreamers. Inventors. Innovators. People with the will to get stuff done. Doers who'll rip an idea out of thin air. Make it a reality. Own it. And amaze their peers. Sound like you? Welcome home.
As the Web Services Product Owner, you'll help build the future of payments at Hy-Vee. You'll work hand-in-hand with internal customers, like the Aisles Online, digital wallet, and finance teams, to discover, plan, and design dynamic web services that scale and unlock new value for Hy-Vee. If you're interested in fintech, API development, and product strategy, we'd love to see you join this growing team.?
- Interface with key people from our business and management teams to capture requirements
- Work with the business to distill large initiatives into a deliverable roadmap
- Curate the product backlog
- Work with architects, technical team members, and other product owners to ensure the product vision and technical execution are in harmony
- Work with senior developers to distill business requirements into workable technical requirements
- Effective and patient communicator that can translate technical and non-technical issues to various team members and management
- Organized and detail oriented
- Proven ability to guide the definition and refinement of product vision and strategy
- Cross functional leadership skills to execute product strategy
- Multiple years of hands-on experience as a Product Owner
- Experience working within an Agile delivery cadence with a Continuous Discovery/Delivery mindset
- Multiple years of experience working directly with software engineers
- Ability to learn new domains quickly
- Desire to grow as an individual through continuously learning new techniques
A STRONG CANDIDATE WILL ALSO HAVE:
- Experience writing requirements for REST APIs
- Experience mentoring other Product Owners
- Lean six sigma experience
- Experience with elaborating epics and user stories using models, acceptance criteria and examples
- Experience with requirements analysis and elicitation
- Experience facilitating discussions between people from technical and business parts of the organization
About Hy-Vee, Inc.
Hy-Vee, Inc. is an employee-owned corporation operating more than 265 retail stores across eight Midwestern states with sales of $10 billion annually. The supermarket chain is synonymous with quality, variety, convenience, healthy lifestyles, culinary expertise and superior customer service. Hy-Vee ranks in the Top 1- Most Trusted Brands and has been named one of America's Top 5 favorite grocery stores. The company's more than 85,000 employees provide "A Helpful Smile in Every Aisle" to customers every day. For additional information, visit www.hy-vee.com .