We are Olsson, a team-based, purpose-driven engineering and design firm. Our solutions improve communities and our people make it possible.
Our most meaningful asset is our people, and we are dedicated to providing an environment where they can continue to learn, grow, and thrive. Our entrepreneurial spirit is what has allowed us — and will continue to allow us — to grow. The result? Inspired people, amazing designs, and projects with purpose.
As a SeniorMarketing Coordinatorwith theOverland Park, KSoffice, you will work closely with technical staff to develop a strategy and coordinate the production of project marketing materials. You will facilitate the go/no go decision process,prepare proposal and interview materials, and lead project specific strategy and kick-off meetings. You will also plan, produce, and coordinate a range of other marketing support activities which could include market research, identifying leads,reviewing technical writing, assisting withconferences and client events, and maintaining the marketing database.Excellent writing, editing, communication, coordination, and strategic thinking skills are needed. You also must be able to work well under pressure,manage multiple tasks simultaneously, andmeet strict deadlines.
You are passionate about:
- Working collaboratively with others
- Having ownership in the work you do
- Using your talents to positively affect communities
You bring to the team:
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to contribute and work well on a team
- Bachelor's Degree inMarketing, Communications, Business, Writing/Journalism,or related major
- 8+ years’ of related experience
- Prior experience in the A/E industry in a related position preferred
- Proficiency withInDesign,Adobeproducts, andMicrosoft Officeproducts
- Previous experience withDeltek Visionpreferred, but not required
- Focus on customer service
- Self-motivationwith the ability to work independently
Olsson is a nationally recognized, employee-owned firm specializing in planning and design, engineering, field services, environmental, and technology. Founded in 1956 on the very mindset that drives us today, we’re here to improve communities by making them more sustainable, better connected, and more efficient. Simply put, we work to leave the world better than we found it.
As an Olsson employee, you’ll receive our traditional benefits package (health care, vision, dental, paid time off, etc.), plus you’ll:
- Become an owner in the company after your first year through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Engage in work that has a positive impact in communities
- Receive an excellent 401(k) match
- Participate in a wellness program promoting balanced lifestyles
- Benefit from a bonus system that rewards performance
- Have the possibility for flexible work arrangements
Olsson is an EEO employer. We encourage qualified minority, female, veteran and disabled candidates to apply and be considered for open positions. We do not discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender, disability, age, or military status.