What you will do
This position is accountable for planning, implementing and supporting facility requirements for premier HVAC manufacturing. This position will also require leadership and participation in teams conducting facility operations and improvements. This position is involved in projects to increase plant capacity, improve plant costs and improve plant safety utilizing barrier removal techniques and five-step problem solving methods.
How you will do it
- Support and coordinate plant activity with contracted facility maintenance.
- Serve as a liaison between plant operations and contractors for projects and regular activities.
- Interact with federal, state and local regulatory agencies including insurance agencies.
- Manage plant hazardous material and RCRA requirements including regular training and updates.
- Manage and execute procurement activity related to facility operations.
- Introduce new products, processes and methods for plant optimization.
- Define, plan, and promote large capital investment projects for the facility.
- Works with contractors to ensure facility operations are safe and within codes and regulations.
- Other duties may be assigned.
What we look for
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field or equivalent combined education and experience.
- A minimum of ten years of project management experience including capital appropriations.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- A minimum of five years of experience in facilities management including environmental and sustainability projects.
- Read and interpret mechanical drawings, plans and electrical schematics.
- Working knowledge of complex electrical, mechanical and HVAC systems.
- Proficiency in a Windows operating environment, Microsoft Office software, SAP, CADKey or AutoCAD.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Experience with compresses gases and cryogenic liquids.
- Experience with fabrication processes including coils, copper and sheet metal manufacturing.
- Strong decision, teamwork and coaching skills.
Johnson Controls International plc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/careers.
- Overtime Status: Exempt