At Home (NYSE: HOME) is the leading home decor superstore that dedicates more space per store to home decor than any other player in the industry. We are focused on providing the broadest assortment of products for any room, in any style, for any budget. We utilize our space advantage to out-assort our competition, offering over 50,000 SKUs throughout our stores. Our differentiated merchandising strategy allows us to identify on-trend products and then value engineer those products to provide desirable aesthetics at attractive price points for our customers. Over 70% of our products are unbranded, private label or specifically designed for us. We believe that our broad and comprehensive offering and compelling value proposition combine to create a leading destination for home decor with the opportunity to continue taking market share in a large, fragmented and growing market.
Tired of not getting paid for working out? If you are someone who likes to be in constant motion, a motivated, enthusiastic, rock-star who enjoys a fast-paced team environment laced with challenges and opportunities, you are coming to the right place, then come join a FUN team and loose that gym membership fee - APPLY TODAY!
At Home Part Time Team Members are enthusiastic, passionate about their work and home decor. Our Team Members perform a variety of tasks as directed by leadership, assists in other areas of the warehouse as needed and follows proper safety and security procedures.
Summary of Key Roles & Responsibilities:
Responsibilities and essential job functions include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provides customers a positive shopping experience
- Performs cashier duties accurately while processing all transactions per policy
- Maintains 5S standards (Sort, Straighten, Systematic cleanup, Standardize and Sustain) in receiving
- Unload, process, and stock freight to correct location, following merchandising guidelines
- Perform store recovery tasks and housekeeping (inside and out) as required during stocking efforts
- Operates all equipment in a safe manner per directed procedures
- Ensures a safe working and shopping environment while minimizing shrink and damages
- Executes company directives, policies and procedures timely, accurately, and thoroughly
- Contributes to a customer focused environment while demonstrating excellent service
- Communicates clearly with customers, team and leadership
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Ability to work effectively independently and within a team to perform all tasks as assigned
- Maintains a positive attitude; works with a sense of urgency; demonstrates timely and thoroughly execution
- Flexible with an ability to handle multiple tasks where priorities shift with the demands of the business
Qualifications & Competencies:
- At least 18 years old
- High School Diploma/Equivalent
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and some holiday
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs., team lift 100 lbs.