Summary: Provide quality customer service and food products using standards set by Fourteen Foods and International Dairy Queen to enhance the customer's visit, while working with daily and weekly management responsibilities.
- Supervise work crew and ensure shift responsibilities are completed.
- Complete daily bookwork and ensure it is accurate and complete.
- Initial training of new employees and on-going training of existing employees.
- Practice and enforce Fourteen Foods policies and procedures.
- Complete cash register transaction with customer and prepare orders.
- Prepare food products according to food preparation guidelines.
- A general working knowledge of all food/product preparation equipment.
- Perform cleaning duties in all areas of the store:
- Sweep and mop floors, sweep and pickup parking lot
- Wipe counters and dining room tables, and wash dishes and utensils
- Keep food preparation area clean and neat
- Empty trash receptacles and keep dumpster area clean
- Clean doors, windows, walls and restrooms as needed
- Clean and organize walk-in cooler, walk-in freezer and storage rooms
- Ensure inventory is ordered, stocked and consistently replenished.
- Work as a "team" member to assure consistent customer satisfaction.
- Perform interviewing and hiring decisions.
- Complete weekly schedules to provide proper coverage to assure consistent customer satisfaction.
- Complete ordering and taking of monthly inventory.
- Promote company's mission and values.
- Ensure high customer and client satisfaction.
- Accountable for financial goals set for the store.
- Assist Operations Supervisor with local Marketing initiatives.
- Motivate and encourage employees.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Above average math skills.
- A positive attitude with effective leadership qualities.
- Experience in fast food or retail preferred.
This position description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. It is not intended to be an extensive list of all responsibilities, activities and skills required of the position or people in the position.