Signature HealthCARE at Tanbark Rehab & Wellness Center is a 96-bed facility that offers a wide array of services that enables our patients and residents to receive the medical care they need, the restorative therapy they require, and the support they and their families deserve. We serve many types of patient and resident needs. Working with your physician, our staff, including medical specialists, nurses, nutritionists, therapists, dietitians and social workers establishes a comprehensive treatment plan intended to restore you or your loved one to the fullest practicable potential.
As Signature HealthCARE Dietary Cook, you will be responsible for:
- Identify and participate in process improvement initiatives that improve the customer experience, enhance work flow, and/or improve the work environment.
- Prepare and cook resident meals in quantities according to menu and number of persons served.
- Prepare meals according to proper methods and cooking temperatures for best utilization and yield of meats and other foods.
- Clean work area and equipment in accordance with sanitation requirements.
- Taste, smell, and observe all foods prepared to confirm with recipes, and good taste and appetizing appearance.
- Consistently prepare meals on time so that serving schedules are met.
- When Supervisor is not available Cooks will be responsible for monitoring the shift for employees in the kitchen
Requirements for Consideration include:
- High school diploma or GED required or equivalent related work experience.
- Minimum of one (1) year related experience in preparing foods in large quantities.
- Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
- Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of organization and work well within a team environment in support of company objectives.
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.
- Full time mixture of shifts 6:00 am-2:00 pm and 12:30 pm-8:30 pm