Rate : $29
Title:Health Team Documentation
Location:Louisville, KY 40202
SHORT TERM ASSIGNMENT WITH OPPORTUNITY TO BE EXTENDED BUT CANNOT BE GUARANTEED
Currently Work at Home; however local candidate to Louisville is preferred. Candidate may be required to travel into Louisville office on occasion
Schedule: Monday-Friday; 8am-5pm. Candidate will be working with teams of potentially 5-10 team members
*Video interviews will be conducted with selected candidates
As a Health Team Documentation Specialist, you would perform the following tasks:
• Create process documentation/workflows, knowledge articles and self-service guidance
• Collect and document of business requirements for project and process improvement
• Facilitate process workflow modeling in order to collaborate on process improvements, automation capabilities and clearly defined end-to-end use cases
• Creates and maintains technical writing standards.
• Writes, modifies/changes controlled documents.
• Writes, reviews, and maintains department standard operating procedures.
• Edit, standardize, or make changes to materials prepared by other writers or personnel.
• Develop and maintain a wide range of documentation with a focus on internal help guides and support systems
• Create Visio flow diagrams
• Create workflows
• Assist with other duties as needed
• BS/BA or equivalent work experience
• 3+ years of Healthcare writing experience with processes/policies/procedures
• Experience mapping processes using Visio or similar tools
• Microsoft Office/Suite proficient (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, etc.)
• Project management experience
Knowledge of or experience documenting APIs, frameworks, libraries, tools, systems, and workflows in domains such as web, mobile, distributed systems, data science, machine learning, and devops
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.