GENERAL FUNCTION: Under the direction of the Maintenance Manager, is responsible for coordinating and supervising the work flow of maintenance technicians in the general maintenance of beverage manufacturing equipment.
Major Duties, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities:
- Assures equipment reliability to maximize production line productivity and product quality
- Guide and Support maintenance technicians in trouble-shooting production equipment when necessary • Implements process enhancements to improve package changeover and line efficiency • Utilizes knowledge to maximize asset utilization and plant performance • Supports/Provides training to improve capability of maintenance technicians • Schedules and Tracks standard preventive manufacturing measures and prioritizes plant maintenance opportunities
- Coordinates and inspects major contract work on the equipment and building electrical, plumbing, mechanical and other related systems.
- Ability to meet and deal tactfully and courteously with fellow employees and vendors/contractors.
- Thorough knowledge of the occupation hazards and corresponding safety precautions necessary for the safe performance of assigned duties
Basic Job Qualifications
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or Operations Management preferred • Mechanical/Electrical experience maintaining production equipment with PLC background • Ability to work a flexible schedule including early mornings, evenings, weekends, and/or holidays
Preferred Job Qualifications • A minimum of 2 years of manufacturing maintenance supervisory experience
- A working knowledge of SAP, MS Exel, MS Word
Company Overview & EEO Statement
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott's® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America. Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.