Baptist Health strives to cultivate a close-knit, positive and professional environment that encourages our employees to want to come to work every day.
When you choose Baptist, you have an opportunity to play a role in providing compassionate, quality care that makes a difference in the lives of our patients and promotes joy throughout our communities.
The System Redesign Leader | Director is responsible for successful implementation of performance improvement initiatives for Baptist Health System's Inpatient and Outpatients Surgery Centers and ORs. This position will play a key role in partnering with the OR service lines, resource counsels and hospital leadership to define, measure and deploy a system wide strategy across Baptist Health OR/Surgery Centers. They will perform operational assessments, create and deploy measurement tools, scorecards and KPIs to drive greater efficiency and effectiveness, identify/implement best practices, manage projects and teams, present results and recommendations and drive change. This position is critical in achieving targeted objectives in quality, safety, and patient experience while driving process, cost and productivity improvements.
Skills and Abilities:
- Extensive experience in Emergency Department continuous improvement deployment
- Demonstrated knowledge of problem-solving methodologies, lean six sigma/continuous improvement methods, project management methods and analytical tools and methodologies..
- Strong project management, interpersonal, and change management skills, including the ability to influence at all levels of the organization.
- Must be able to interact and communicate with all levels of the organization
- Proficient with Statistical Improvement software (i.e., advanced Black Belt analysis)
- Proficient with other business software application (such as Microsoft Office).
- Proven trusted advisory within organizations with ability to influence leaders on key decisions with willingness to be transparent about delivery issues.
- Must be able to travel 25% of the time
Education, Training and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree required; Master's Degree preferred, Healthcare related experience preferred.
- Combined ten (10) or more years' of relative experience with a minimum of 5 years of performance improvement experience. Experience working with Senior/Executive Leadership in guiding, selecting and executing on projects required.
- Certified Black Belt
If you would like to be part of a growing family focused on supporting clinical excellence, teamwork and innovation, we urge you to apply now!
Baptist Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.