What you'll do
Crew employees provide a level of customer service that exceeds our customer's expectations. This includes making and serving great tasting products in a friendly and courteous environment every single day.Wendy's Crew:
- Greet each guest with a smile and a warm welcome
- Can multi-task and doesn't wait to be told what to do
- Understand what it takes to get the job done right
- Learn from experience, as well as from those who have experience
- Work well in a Team environment to get things done collectively
The Crew Member position is responsible for:
- Utilizing knowledge of positional skills, customer service and courtesy, health and safety regulations and all Wendy's policies and procedures.
- Providing quality products and service in a clean and safe environment to each and every customer.
What you can expect
Looking for an employer that will treat you with RESPECT?
Wendy's knows that people are its greatest asset; therefore, we strive to maintain a RESPECTFUL work environment. We are constantly working to provide you with a challenging and rewarding work experience, and we hope that you will come and talk to us.
We are proud to provide competitive benefits and pay.
Free Meal on each work day.
What we expect from you
Minimum Age16+ years old
- Strong Customer service skills and a great attitude are required.
- All employees must be at least 16 years of age and possess all documents and permits required by state and federal law.
This job opportunity is with one of our many franchisees. Independently owned and operated, Wendy's franchise organizations determine their own compensation, benefits and career programs which may vary from company-owned locations.