Under general supervision of the department manager/chef, responsible for cleaning of kitchen and dining areas, in accordance with Company's GuestPath Universal Service Standards.
- Maintains cleanliness of guest eating area
- Wipes down tables, chairs, booths, and trays
- Empties trash and cleans garbage pails
- Brings garbage to dumpster
- Breaks down boxes and brings to compactor
- Maintains ice dispenser filled at all times
- Sweeps and mops floors
- Stocks supplies such as food, dishes, and utensils in serving stations, cupboards, refrigerators, and salad bars.
- Stocks, organizes and cleans condiment areas
- Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work areas, by hand or using hand trucks.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Washes pots, pans, and dishes
- Assists with accepting delivery items and storage of such items.
- Assists in cleaning and preparing various foods for cooking or serving as needed.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- No experience required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Ability to take and follow direction
- Must have valid drivers' liscense
- Reliable and independent
- Ability to adhere to Company's GuestPath Universal Service Standards
- Ability to lift and carry up to 60 lbs
- Frequent standing and walking on tile surface, for entire length of shift
- Frequently required to reach up to 6-7 feet, twist at waist, bending and squatting
- Pushing and pulling occasionally, to move equipment, mops and brooms
ENVIRONMENTAL WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Kitchen environment – noise levels may be moderate to high
- Works frequently in a hot and damp environment.
- Hazards include, but are not limited to, cuts from broken glass, metal cans, slipping and tripping.
- Occasionally immerses hands in water to perform cleaning duties
Who We Are
At Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there's no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.