As a division of Louisiana Machinery Company, LLC, Resource Energy Equipment's main goal is to provide quality work through experienced technicians, accompanied with the parts availability that provides the market with the 24/7/365 expectation that is needed. We are always searching for high energy, ambitious candidates who are ready to join our team. You can build your future here!
We are searching for a Natural Gas Engine and Compression Field Service Technician to join our growing Resource Energy Equipment(REE) operations at our Shreveport, LA location.
Resource Energy Equipment is seeking Experienced Natural Gas Engine and Compression Field Service Technicians. Depending on the location and assignment, the technician will be responsible for some or all of the functions and duties listed below. These repairs may require working hours in addition to the normal work schedule for emergency calls or routine service as required. Flexibility and in-depth product knowledge are necessary for this position.
JOb Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Removes, disassembles, assembles, and installs components and parts on engines and compressors.
- Identify the problem and cause of failure through logical troubleshooting steps.
- Communicate with Parts Manager for ordering of replacement parts
- Cleans, repairs, reconditions, and maintains gas engines, compressors and components.
- Tests, measures, and adjusts gas engine, compressors and components.
- Prepares, inspects and operates gas engines prior to completion.
- Keeps up to date with developments in tooling, technologies and systems.
- Prepares inspection reports.
- Prepares accurate and complete service reports timely.
- Maintain a professional and proper personal appearance always adhering to company policy.
- On call availability 24/7 in order to meet customer needs.
- REQUIRED: High school diploma or GED equivalent
- REQUIRED: Valid US Driver's license with clean Motor Vehicle Record
- REQUIRED: 10 years in the gas compressor industry
- REQUIRED: Knowledge relating to preventative maintenance, annual maintenance, in-frame overhauls, and zero-hour overhauls
- PREFERRED: Experience with Caterpillar, Waukesha, White Superior gas engines
- PREFERRED: Experience with Ariel, Dresser Rand, CP (Chicago Pneumatic compressors
- PREFERRED: Experience with high speed and slow speed engine & compressors
- Must own required tool inventory.
- Strong customer service skills, mechanical aptitude, professional demeanor, and a "safety-first" mentality ever hour of every day.
- Shift Schedule: 50+ hour a week; may require working hours outside standard work schedule for customer emergency calls (specifics will be discussed during interview
- Required physical movement as required by job description
SAFETY IN ALL WE DO
- We require strict compliance with PPE (personal protective equipment) safety regulations
- We maintain compliance with all Federal, State and Local safety and company regulations
- All employees must follow all Company Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) procedures
- Louisiana Cat is a drug-free workplace
WHY PEOPLE JOIN LOUISIANA CAT
- We are known for service quality and unsurpassed customer relationships guided by our strong company values, culture and safety standards
- We have energy, focus and passion delivering results because what we do impacts our customers each and every day
- We work across Construction, Electrical Power, Forestry, Governmental, Heavy Equipment, Industrial, Landscaping, Marine Engines and Oil & Gas industries
- We invest in training and development programs for our employees to build their toolkit and career paths here at Louisiana CAT
- We offer competitive pay and benefits, paid holidays and vacation, employee incentive programs and 401(k) company match programs to meet family and work lifestyles
WHO WE ARE
Louisiana CAT is the only authorized Caterpillar Dealer for the state of Louisiana. We provide Caterpillar Equipment, Service, Parts and Engines to customers across a wide range of industries. We are guided by our strong company culture, safety standards and activities in the communities in which we operate. We seek out employees who are inspired by our timeless values, thrive in growing company environment and want to become a part of a dynamic company backed by 85+ years of success. We have 23 locations across Louisiana and the Gulf South with Corporate HQ located in Reserve, LA and Power Systems HQ located in New Iberia, LA.
To BE The Best...We HIRE The Best. POWER UP and Click RED button "APPLY For This Position" on our Louisiana CAT Careers Page https://www.louisianacat.com/careers to be considered for open roles at Louisiana CAT and affiliate companies. #LouisianaCATCareers #NowHiring #HiringOurHeroes #HiringTheBest
Louisiana CAT (Louisiana Machinery Co, LLC) and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). M/F/D/V and we proudly hire U.S. Veterans.
Louisiana CAT (Louisiana Machinery Co., LLC) uses E-Verify and complies with I-9 employment eligibility requirements of all new hires. Click here for your rights - https://www.e-verify.gov/employees
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and EEO Law Supplement: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf