We are The Boston Beer Company and together we are heavy.
We are eager to find competitive, motivated, hardworking people who love beer and who are willing to relocate. Think you have what it takes?
We are currently looking for entry level Brewery Representatives for openings in Central Maine, Auburn area.
By applying to this job, you commit to us that you:
- Have the desire to build a career in Sales
- Are willing to relocate if you don't already live in the desired territory
- Are ready to move the needle and are prepared to work hard (and play hard!)
What You'll Do:
- Sell our entire Boston Beer Company (BBC) product portfolio of beer & beyond beer
- Grow BBC business in new & existing retail accounts (bars/restaurants, liquor/grocery stores/convenient stores)
- Improve conditions and merchandise accounts by building displays, resetting coolers and displaying point-of-sale items to increase visibility of our brands
- Partner with distributors to ensure business is growing at accounts
- Conduct waitstaff / bartender educations, beer tastings and evening promotions
What We're Looking For:
- We'll say it again… a desire to build a career in sales and a willingness to relocate. Candidates will go through our entire interview process and exact locations will not be assigned until the end. A majority of the openings will be in the Greater Metro markets of Boston, New York, Philadelphia, Washington, DC & Northern Virginia.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 1 to 3 years of proven results-oriented experience in outside sales or within the food & beverage industry preferred
- An intense competitive spirit with an assertive, confident personality & strong sense of urgency
- Ability to work both independently and within a team to accomplish goals
- Valid driver's license, registered and insured vehicle, and ability to drive to and from accounts continuously
- Ability to frequently lift and move cases of beer, climb, kneel, and stoop to arrange and display point-of-sale
What We Offer:
First of all, there's the free beer…
- Competitive salary with performance incentive bonuses
- Relocation support
- Monthly car allowance & gas reimbursement
- Monthly cell phone & internet reimbursement
- Standard insurance benefits & 401k matching program
- Paid time off & company holidays
Boston Beer Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to help ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veteran's Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who wish to request accommodation in the job application process can contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.